Monday, October 20, 2008

Depressing Day

20th October is the most depressing day in the month of October Year 2008, or should I say, October's the most depressing month this year, for me? Results are depressing, its useless thinking about it now. What else can I say about myself? Not much effort put in? I seriously have no idea how to break the pieces of news to my parents. Such a depressing day...

Thinking about what happened yesterday, I feel even more ARGH! Seriously, like I'm not the one losing most of the balls right, what right do you have to lecture me?! Go away! & N, I don't blame you for anything, cause I'm accompanying you to play, so its okay yeah? Don't have to keep apologising, and stop being troubled over that matter. Life is complicated.

So, today I reached home and immediately I went to the sofa and sleep till 5+ pm. I don't know why I was feeling so tired, probably after the whole day of shocked. I, am not prepared for Year 2009.

I've to study for Chem Spa later on, but my mood is sigh..I received like, 3 shocking news from 3 of my close friends. Like whatt. Today's seriously a depressing day. I don't know how many times I'm going to say that today's a depressing day, but today really is! I really admire Chelsea, Kary & Ing Hong, they're able to look at things on the bright side, but me? Its as if the world has ended. Okay, whatever. Sighhhhhhhhhhhh....

I think my mum knows that my results aren't what I wanted, thats why she didn't press me for my results. Probably scold me, then everything would be back to normal. We're going to get our Report Book probably Wednesday or what? I can't remember. Okay, Combined Humanities is a waste! I hate it! Stupid Egeog! All of our SS results were so pretty, then most of the Egeog students, results were so depressing. Totally pull your beautiful grade to a disgusting ugly grade! Dammit! Ehistory was like, clap clap for them. Alot of As from Ehistory people! Urgh! K, forget it.  

I'm glad I'm friends with you (: Friends Forever, Jay!

Thanks Wei Bin for motivating me, for not giving up, for telling me that quote you googled! (:

Thanks N, for telling "you-know-who" to stop smsing me those silly nonsense crap! Although I know you won't be reading this, but still..thank you :D


I'm using Opera instead of Internet Explorer now, it looks more elegant to me? Hahaha, very fun to play with(: K, crap.


" On the field, anyone will taste humiliation once or twice while playing. A player that never suffered from that never exist. But the first- class players, as a tribute to all their efforts, will quickly stand up.The average players will stands up after a while. And the losers, will keep lying down on the ground "
 - Darrell Royal's letter

Pictures at Holiday Inn Atrium















Cheer up people!